Oracle DBA's are realizing enormous performance benefits from moving their database workloads to all-flash storage, however protecting and recovering that data is often a manual process, involving scripts and multiple steps.
Pure Storage and Commvault have teamed to make the Oracle DBA's life much easier. Whether Oracle is deployed at a single instance or RAC, IntelliSnap software integration with Pure Storage enables the Oracle DBA to:
• Automate the snapshot process, enabling easy creation of clones, and rapid recovery of Oracle workloads.
• Leverage full integration with the RMAN catalog so you can locate, recover and restore databases from snapshots using native RMAN commands.
• Leverage flexible recovery scenarios to meet your needs, including full database recovery, individual Tablespace, database table restore and database file.
Join us for this interactive technical webinar, where Pure and Commvault specialists will highlight this integration, including a live demo.
• Roy Child, Product Specialist, Commvault
• Somu Rajarathinam, Solution Architect, Pure Storage
Date: November 05, 2015
Time: 11am PT/ 2pm ET